I just got done troubleshooting a 650 link for our landlord we are coloed
with on a couple towers. I had not looked at the ptp interface since the
500.

This thing is freaking beautiful, and I never compliment anybody,
especially on a web gui.

Sooooo much information, so easy to find.

one question though, They have atpc set to -35 on these, does that
basically turn atpc off, or could it cause a problem?

Im pretty sure they have a loose antenna or damaged feedhorn/patch cables
(this was a lighnting replacement of a ptp500, reusing the cables/feedhorn)

The system statistics showed a variation of received power ranging from -47
to -78 with a peak of -110 , -78ish being current. Transmit powers show a
variation of -15dBm up to 21 dBm (I did not notice the negative value at
first). This would account for the range of  Received power except When the
Status screenshots were taken, the transmit power on both units was at 21
dBm with a 77/78 receive power on each side. If the output power is
accurate, the receive power on the remote end would be at the peak, not the
mean.

--
All parts should go together without forcing. You must remember that the
parts you are reassembling were disassembled by you. Therefore, if you