This is really beginning to irritate me, Now the guy who replaced the gear
is still blaming us for the problems here, I moved the ubnt gear clear down
to like 5.1 or whatever the lowest channel is, the spectrum at this and the
remote site are deplorable.
The Signal/Noise ratio is moving around on the ptp650 and the Vector Errors
are off the chart, but he still wants to blame our equipment.

I can tell you it boils down to an improper system repair post disaster. I
pulled screen shots, both before and after I moved our channels, showed
them the issue with their own colocated radios, turned on assymetric
channels, yes, they were running symmetric in a high noise environment,
nothing could go wrong there, right?

Now tomorrow, my boss is going there to unplug our radio, taking our
customers down. Im betting some utter nonsense like capacitant power or our
antenna shape ends up being to blame here.

I know ubnt is shit and bleeds noise allover, this particular radio is a
rocket m5 with the 30db dish and the shield kit. The link is 90 degrees off
both of theirs (ours is west, they have one north and one south) I believe
we have 30 foot vertical sep between it and their closest radio. I can see
how a rocket would magically destroy the whole 5ghz spectrum and not have
performance issues itself.I even cycled the UBNT radios to make sure that
they actually did change channels.

ATPC power ranging not matching current TX output and RX doesnt make any
sense to me. Interference alone will not alter RX power unless its very
very notable.
 And then to top it off its said it would be better to move completely off
the band to 3ghz since it cant interfere. Yeah, great fucking idea, lets
take the only semi clean spectrum left and burn it on a backhaul thats
performing as it should because other people dont know how to troubleshoot
their own damn gear.
But the kicker to that would be "oh, you must still be interfering, that
m365 is actually a 5ghz radio downconverted

how bout this, climb the damn tower and fix the fuckup

fucking meh