Are you referring to Piblokto? There's some speculation as to whether it's a real thing.

seal blubber causes paranoia
*From:* Josh Reynolds via Af <mailto:af@afmug.com>
*Sent:* Thursday, September 25, 2014 12:57 PM
*To:* af@afmug.com <mailto:af@afmug.com>
*Subject:* Re: [AFMUG] Installer attire
Gonna flip this on it's head...

Here in Alaska, if you are wearing a uniform from any company that isn't a local utility, you are immediately untrusted. People here would rather do business with guys operating out of an unmarked truck that they've known their entire lives than working out of some fancy whole-logo-wrapped truckwith uniform standards and "tons of paperwork".

Just something I've learned since being here... it's a different world.

Josh Reynolds, Chief Information Officer
SPITwSPOTS, www.spitwspots.com <http://www.spitwspots.com>