seal blubber causes paranoia

From: Josh Reynolds via Af
Sent: Thursday, September 25, 2014 12:57 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Installer attire

Gonna flip this on it's head...

Here in Alaska, if you are wearing a uniform from any company that isn't a
local utility, you are immediately untrusted. People here would rather do
business with guys operating out of an unmarked truck that they've known their
entire lives than working out of some fancy whole-logo-wrapped truck with
uniform standards and "tons of paperwork".

Just something I've learned since being here... it's a different world.

Josh Reynolds, Chief Information Officer
SPITwSPOTS, www.spitwspots.com