Likewise, I think quality and fit is more important than color. Around here you're more likely to offend someone by wearing the wrong college football teams logo than a camouflage jacket.

That One Guy via Af wrote:
I bitch about my boss alot, but he is good about our attire, he gives a christmas bonus that can be used to buy extra winter gear and he provides polos, sweatshirts, zippered hoodies, and tshirts from Lands End, theyre freaking durable

He has looked into logod coats before but figures if its so cold you need one or coveralls you should wear what works best for you, besides when its that cold out, the customers normally arent outside looking at your attire logo

The main thing that matters is the condition of the attire, a camo hoodie if its appropriate for the weather and theres a logod shirt under it is good so long as its clean and not full of holes. installer/techs shouldnt look homeless. Now if youre talking indoor work, or network services work, thats a different story, camo is not professional and doesnt belong indoors