We use this, and solder two legs together.  We send 48v DC up to the top
and downconvert.  I think we've gone about 450' with this configuration
(including up the tower and along the cable raceway to the inside of a
building)  However, that's primarily why we send 48v up and downconvert,
because of the voltage loss.  Gives very clean 24v power to the equipment.

http://www.amazon.com/Cable-Portable-Power-Gauge-Conductor/dp/B0076ZT4C2

It would probably be better for me to take a picture of one of our boxes.
We are continually building them as we continue our wireless upgrades.

I don't remember if Gerard resub'd to this list after it moved, but he's
the engineer behind the box.  He can give you parts.

Regards,
Chuck