Damn, why couldn't it be Durbin that slit his own throat.

On 9/29/2014 5:04 PM, That One Guy via Af wrote:
im going with isis on this

On Mon, Sep 29, 2014 at 4:44 PM, Nate Burke via Af <af@afmug.com <mailto:af@afmug.com>> wrote:

    This is only a couple miles from our office.  They had all the
    local news choppers up in the air over it on Friday.  I was
    surprised that it didn't garner more national coverage.  I guess
    since it wasn't the terror threat of the day, it didn't get any
    traction.  Just a disgruntled employee.  Even the first reports
    said it was not a terrorist act.