Could we get one of the Cambium people who watch this list to copy/paste a
full (numeric) snmpwalk from an ePMP?  I'm curious to see what OIDs it
exposes and what format it returns the data in. Need to figure out how much
data massaging will be necessary via Cacti CDEF (RPN!) to chart an ePMP in
a useful fashion.