I just set up a basic one the other day. It grabs RSSI, SNR, MCS rates in
the default graph. I have a separate graph template that appears to be
polling traffic rates correctly as well. (ePMP doesn't report from the
standard interface table). I'm out working at a tower site today, but will
post the template asap, so you can take a look.

--
Nicholas Eastman
Royell Communications, Inc.