Just got my first ePMP subscriber working with a Ubiquiti AP.

Now I would like to Cacti graph it. Thanks Nicholas for the templates!

I imported the snmp queries into the right place. Now I am trying to import the
Cacti data queries. I am not a great Cacti guru and need help on the second
part.

Can someone tell me in layman’s terms how I import the Cacti data queries?

I assume you just click Import Templates but I can’t seem to download the data
query files two files so I can browse to them and import them.

Regards,   Dave Bradich

                  ispeed Communications

                  (250) 469-9342

The sender intends this message for a specific recipient and, as it may contain
information that is privileged or confidential, any use, dissemination,
forwarding, or copying by anyone without permission from the sender is
prohibited.