These will be available for quite some time... we have no plans to change them.

Matt

-----Original Message-----
From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Adam Moffett via Af
Sent: Friday, October 03, 2014 4:19 PM
To: Animal Farm
Subject: [AFMUG] 450 sector

We're actually really liking the 450 sector with the third 10dbi connector.  We
first used it to put connectorized FSK radios on the tower without adding
another antenna.  Since then we've discussed using it with ePMP or other
products just to have the third connector for other uses.  We like the idea
that we can sneak another single polarity
5.4 or 5.7 radio up without much fuss.

I was wondering if they're going to keep making that antenna even though the
FSK compatibility never worked out.  Has the rumor mill heard anything about it
going away or not?  Any official word from Cambium?