But it's only a -6dB 60. Only sector I've used is the OFDM-only -6dB 90. I'm sure the 60 is great where you have the customer density to justify 6x60's, not to mention the spectrum to pull it off. That's why I was angry they didn't do a 90 for 2.4. If they did a 2.4 90 that was about the size of the 3GHz 90, it would be perfect.