150W is pretty hard to deliver via CAT5.

Each wire is rated at  .577 amps.  Ignoring other concerns, this means at
48V, you get about 25 watts with a bit of margin, per wire.  If you are
sending the power up on two pairs, and returning it on the other two, this
means you only have about 100W total you can do via CAT5 (110W with no
margin).    To do over 100W you have to use something else for the return
path, say the tower or a ground wire - in which case you could send 200W up
a CAT5 cable and return it via ground.

Personally once you get that much power in a CAT5 cable it scares me.  A
LOT of voltage drop, challenges in injection methods, etc

Most ethernet magnetics top out at about 25.5W for power on two pairs, and
51W for four.  This also corresponds to the 802.3at spec.   I guess if
you're returning on ground, you can also get 102W.

Right now I'm focusing on the <50W category (ok, maybe a smidgen more).

-forrest