From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Keefe John via Af
Sent: Tuesday, October 07, 2014 9:46 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] credit checks

You could start by looking up their circuit court case history. Then you could
look at the federal court case history to see if they have any bankruptcies.

Keefe

On 10/7/2014 9:35 AM, Adam Moffett via Af wrote:
> My mission this morning is to figure out how I'm going to do credit
> checks on potential new customers.
>
> While I'm on hold with Experian, I wonder if anybody else is doing
> credit checks who can share what they're doing.  What company are you
> using?  How much does it cost? How hard was it to get set up?
Doug Hass
Associate
312.786.6502

Franczek Radelet P.C.
Celebrating 20 Years | 1994-2014

300 South Wacker Drive
Suite 3400
Chicago, IL 60606
312.986.0300 - Main
312.986.9192 - Fax
www.franczek.com

Circular 230 Disclosure: Under requirements imposed by the Internal Revenue
Service, we inform you that, unless specifically stated otherwise, any federal
tax advice contained in this communication (including any attachments) is not
intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purposes of (i)
avoiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or (ii) promoting, marketing
or recommending to another party any transaction or tax-related matter herein.
For more information about Franczek Radelet P.C., please visit franczek.com.
The information contained in this e-mail message or any attachment may be
confidential and/or privileged, and is intended only for the use of the named
recipient. If you are not the named recipient of this message, you are hereby
notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message or
any attachment thereto, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
message in error, please contact the sender and delete all copies.
Franczek Radelet is committed to sustainability - please consider the
environment before printing this email