From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of David via Af
Sent: Tuesday, October 07, 2014 10:42 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Belkin routers going nuts

We are seeing this also..
Belkin domain is down
Also be aware that the belkins use heartbeat.belkin.com to check to see
if there is internet access and if the answer
comes back negative then it will not connect any lan clients to internet.
Also there are a few exploits that have been exposed on 1.00 firmware
which do bad things to the wan side of things.

I am currently trying to spoof heartbeat.belkin.com to our internal dns
to fool the router into thinking everything is ok.