I agree, which is why I won't do stuff like that - it is a matter of
principle... besides, I'm not the guy that has to answer the phones.

________________________________
From: Af [af-boun...@afmug.com] on behalf of That One Guy via Af [af@afmug.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 07, 2014 12:04 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Belkin routers going nuts

Its a matter of principle, we all know belkin is junk, today only proves it
further.
By fixing it on your end, your customers dont experience the junk first hand
They sing the praises of their shit router because youre behind the scenes
fixing belkins fuckup

Now they recomend them to their friends.

So yes, you are in fact training your customers to make it your problem
everytime

On Tue, Oct 7, 2014 at 11:52 AM, Mathew Howard via Af