that sounds alot like doing Belkins job for them, and guarantees from that
point forward everytime a customer has any issue. "just do that brokeback
loop thing you did, this is your problem, fix it now, i pay good money for
this service, i run a business, and my kids go to school and my pacemaker
will stop"

--
All parts should go together without forcing. You must remember that the
parts you are reassembling were disassembled by you. Therefore, if you