How so? Run a cable for 3 years and have a problem with two rolls at $xxx/roll. Cost savings over other stuff was what exactly over those 3 years had you used something different? You saw two bad rolls, no known problem with other installs, right?

I don't know how big your company is, but just in doing some rough math it would take a hell of a lot of bad cable to replace the +/- $90,000 saved during that time. Are you working on something super-duper critical here?

Josh Reynolds, Chief Information Officer
SPITwSPOTS, www.spitwspots.com <http://www.spitwspots.com>