Just an update, CTI is making it right, supposed to be sending me another 3
boxes (different brand) of replacment cable for free. They informed me the
failure rate on this extreamly low and i must just have bad luck. I ran shireen
3 years ago before the apex and it was ok, didnt like the larger overall
diamiter and had some issues with some boxes not coming off the reel without
getting tangled up so thats why I originally switched.

Sent from my iPhone

Kurt Fankhauser
Wavelinc Communications
P.O. Box 126
Bucyrus, OH 44820
http://www.wavelinc.com
tel. 419-562-6405
fax. 419-617-0110

> On Oct 9, 2014, at 10:20 AM, Jeremy via Af <af@afmug.com> wrote:
>

> Shireen shielded is all that we use on towers and installs.  It has been
> awesome.  I have no issues with it.  The reel in the box works perfectly
> every time.  However, you should duct tape the box closed as soon as you get
> it.  The packing tape that holds it together from the factory doesn't hold up
> to hauling it around.
>
>> On Wed, Oct 8, 2014 at 10:07 AM, Josh Reynolds via Af <af@afmug.com> wrote:
>> How so? Run a cable for 3 years and have a problem with two rolls at
>> $xxx/roll. Cost savings over other stuff was what exactly over those 3 years
>> had you used something different? You saw two bad rolls, no known problem
>> with other installs, right?
>>
>> I don't know how big your company is, but just in doing some rough math it
>> would take a hell of a lot of bad cable to replace the +/- $90,000 saved
>> during that time. Are you working on something super-duper critical here?
>> Josh Reynolds, Chief Information Officer
>> SPITwSPOTS, www.spitwspots.com
>>
>>> On 10/07/2014 08:19 PM, Kurt Fankhauser via Af wrote:
>>> Cheapest I seen on that 1300a is $300/roll. Almost seems worth it after
>>> seeing this crap today...
>>>

>>> Kurt Fankhauser
>>> Wavelinc Communications
>>> P.O. Box 126