Yes, but when we all get Ebola, the joke’s on the insurance companies.

And why do you need health insurance anyway?  I thought on the farm when you
got sick, they just fed you to the pigs.  Mmmmmm, that made me hungry for some
bacon.

From: Mike Hammett via Af
Sent: Wednesday, October 08, 2014 10:11 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] ObamaCare

Illinois has an exchange.

My premiums doubled.

Coverage is less.

I should be glad?

http://www.ics-il.com

From: "Sean Heskett via Af" <af@afmug.com>
To: af@afmug.com
Sent: Wednesday, October 8, 2014 7:00:04 PM

Please don't forget that this whole "obamacare" thing was "invented" by the
American Heratage Foundation which is a republican think tank.  And the
republicans tried to squash "Hillarycare" with it in the 1990's.

Be careful what you ask for because you just might get it.

Also, so far in the states that set up their own exchanges medical costs and
premiums have been going down...mine sure did :)

2cents

Sean