With a self insurance plan you can select 100% or 1% it is  all up to  you.

From: Josh Reynolds via Af
Sent: Wednesday, October 08, 2014 11:07 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] ObamaCare

That sounds excellent. Sign me up on your insurance plan :)

Josh Reynolds, Chief Information Officer
SPITwSPOTS, www.spitwspots.com

On 10/08/2014 09:00 AM, Travis Johnson via Af wrote:

  This sounds good in theory, but it does not provide the same level of
coverage as we currently provide for all of our employees. We checked into this
a few years ago, and it was pretty "basic" coverage.

  We cover 100% of health, dental and vision for all of my employees AND their
entire families at NO COST to them. $500 deductible, 80% co-insurance, $30
co-pay, $1,000 maximum out of pocket, $1mm maximum per person. Dental is the
best policy you can buy (example: root canals are like $100 total), and vision
covers 100% of exams and needs (contacts or glasses) per year for $0 cost to
the employee.

  Travis