I have lots of PTP600 and PTP650 links up. I always use LMR400 or for long leads LMR600....

Matthew Jenkins
SmarterBroadband
m...@sbbinc.net
530.272.4000

On 10/09/2014 11:55 AM, That One Guy via Af wrote:
I hate lmr400 which is what we have always used.
Is N-N LMR 195 lead sufficient, or what flexible leads are folks using for antenna connections

--
All parts should go together without forcing. You must remember that the parts you are reassembling were disassembled by you. Therefore, if you can't get them together again, there must be a reason. By all means, do not use a hammer. -- IBM maintenance manual, 1925