Rory- can your model be replicated on outside of suburbia?

Aside from that, this really all goes back to your personal business
philosophy.   Are you trying to provide the absolute very best service possible
- or - are you after the low hanging fruit?  Get as many people as you can
easily, and extract as much cash as possible from them.  Somewhere in between
the two?

Mangled by my iPhone.

Tyler Treat
Corn Belt Technologies, Inc.