From: Gino Villarini via Af
Sent: Sunday, October 19, 2014 8:17 AM
To: mailto:af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Random thought

Those horns looks sexy!!!

Gino A. Villarini
@gvillarini

On Oct 19, 2014, at 8:52 AM, Mike Hammett via Af <af@afmug.com> wrote:

  Right, but you can't expect any serious penetration with only them.

  I am considering special plans that only apply to the subdivisions
immediately around my suburban water towers. I could get something like the new
RF Elements horns and have some crazy downtilt so that my signal doesn't go
further out than 2 miles. That high elevation will help out with that much
downtilt. Now my fastest two plans are 4 megs for $60 and 10 megs for $100.
I've been considering doubling the speed across the board, but I may need to
revisit that offering to see how well it stacks up against them.

  http://www.ics-il.com