I have been talking with Martin & JT quite a bit. They are now working on a version of the radio adapters for the inner-feed that are shielded.

I also asked to see if we could get some slightly larger gain models, say 3-5db more. I was told it probably would make the horns too big, but that they would go back and check.

Josh Reynolds, Chief Information Officer
SPITwSPOTS, www.spitwspots.com <http://www.spitwspots.com>