From: "af@afmug.com<mailto:af@afmug.com>" <af@afmug.com<mailto:af@afmug.com>>
Date: Saturday, October 25, 2014 at 4:43 PM
To: "af@afmug.com<mailto:af@afmug.com>" <af@afmug.com<mailto:af@afmug.com>>
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Holy Grail

Actually...CDMA techniques (PN modulation) re-channel a band based on time
rather than frequency. In a multi point environment, this allows multiple
people to share a frequency bandwidth in a not terribly inefficient way when
all of the simultaneous communication paths are considered.

On Sat, Oct 25, 2014 at 12:44 PM, Chuck McCown via Af