Pretty nice for a narrow sector AP though (39° horizontal X 20° vertical).

Like to find something like that in 5 GHz.

bp

On 10/25/2014 3:27 PM, George Skorup (Cyber Broadcasting) via Af wrote:
http://www.l-com.com/wireless-antenna-35-ghz-16-dbi-dual-polarized-panel-antenna

Pretty expensive though.

On 10/25/2014 5:15 PM, Ty Featherling via Af wrote:
ITElite has options.\

http://www.itelite.net/en/Katalog/33-37GHz-80216-Wimax/

-Ty

On Sat, Oct 25, 2014 at 4:56 PM, Gino Villarini via Af <af@afmug.com <mailto:af@afmug.com>> wrote:

    Search for

    3.5 dual pol panel

    Gino A. Villarini
    @gvillarini

    On Oct 25, 2014, at 5:48 PM, Sean Heskett via Af <af@afmug.com
    <mailto:af@afmug.com>> wrote:

    That would be nice for doing some nLOS shots thru a tree branch
    where a dish is to focused and a bare sm doesn't have enough gain.

    On Friday, October 24, 2014, Ken Hohhof via Af <af@afmug.com