From: Sean Heskett via Af
Sent: Saturday, October 25, 2014 4:43 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] 3.65 dual slant panel;

That would be nice for doing some nLOS shots thru a tree branch where a dish is
to focused and a bare sm doesn't have enough gain.

On Friday, October 24, 2014, Ken Hohhof via Af <af@afmug.com> wrote:
I think there was a thread about 3.65 dual slant panels for PMP450 SMs, but I
don't remember anyone being able to recommend anything, and I don't see
anything out there except maybe something real expensive from MTI.

I don't have a problem using a dish if I need the gain, just wondering if there
is something more like 12x12 inches and 14-16 dBi.