It looks like Tessco has the mid gain Mars, but not the little one or the big
expensive one.  Maybe Winncom.

From: George Skorup (Cyber Broadcasting) via Af
Sent: Saturday, October 25, 2014 10:57 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] 3.65 dual slant panel;

That Mars does look pretty good, but the availability is lacking. And the
22dBi, 12/12° beamwidth in a 14.5x14.5" package is interesting. About the same
gain and beamwidth as an SM on a reflector though, so maybe not so good for
those NLOS shots where a wider beam will help. Cheapest I could find is about
$220-240 with the mount, and it is more available. Cheaper to go with the L-com
though.

I wish Cambium would listen and give us an integrated panel SM for 2.4 and 3GHz
450, or even all of the 450 line. 12x12" and 19dBi is a good middle-ground size
for a nLOS/NLOS CPE. We would use the hell out of them if they were maybe
$50-60 more than a connectorized SM. Shit, do the same thing for the ePMP.

Does Cambium use these Mars antennas on the integrated PTPs? They look very
similar, so I would guess so. The MTI style articulating mount is nice too.
Both from Israel, not surprising there. These Jews sure do make some good
antennas.