Without knowing what is on it 10.4% of a 1500VA UPS is 156W. Seems reasonable enough for a single computer or small site.

Mark

On 10/28/14, 10:31 AM, Adam Moffett via Af wrote:
This is the first time I've ever taken a very close look at the management page on one of the APC's here. I had been thinking they were somebody else's problem.

Why do I see "Load in Watts" with a value of 10.4%? My first thought was maybe the % was a typo, but 10.4 watts sounds too low. Second thought was maybe it's 10.4% of 1500VA....but that sounds too high. No matter what it makes no sense. Anybody know what I'm supposed to learn by reading this? (other than the programmer failed English)

--
Mark Radabaugh
Amplex

m...@amplex.net  419.837.5015 x 1021