CPU is largely unrelated to what the radio is doing.

http://www.ics-il.com

----- Original Message -----

From: "Bill Prince via Af" <af@afmug.com>
To: af@afmug.com
Sent: Thursday, October 30, 2014 2:05:45 PM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Feature Request of all radio manufacturers: Radio
utilization or duty cycle meters

You can get a CPU load metric from UBNT radios (example below).

bp On 10/30/2014 11:22 AM, Mike Hammett via Af wrote:

I want to see utilization or duty cycle meters. Tell me how busy the AP is so I
know how much more can fit... and break down into different categories why it's
busy. TX, Rx, retransmit, overhead, MCS 15, MCS 0, which stations are using
what percent, etc.

I'd say that knowing how busy the radio is is more important than knowing how
many bits are flowing through it.

http://www.ics-il.com