> So you want something with total airtime, actual capacity in both directions
> and airtime distribution per CPE ?

A total air time utilization sounds great.  Between 0 - 100 percent
utilization upstream and downstream.  Would likely not cause that much
additional load on the AP either.

Currently to check if I have any backhauls congested I ping every AP
in the system and graph the result with MRTG at 5 minute intervals.
This is among graphing many other things.  Graphing air time
utilization would give a much better handle on AP utilization.