Arron awesome to hear..

I have not tested this on build 35 but has the issue of the SM not showing a
dropped link until a link capacity test due to there was no data flowing been
addressed yet? If not can we get a sight survey mode that dose a continuas link
capacity test at the same time showing you real time signal so we can properly
install antenna's?

Thanks,

—
Sent from Mailbox