Hi Sean -

Saw you at Wispapalooza but didn’t get a chance to talk to you!  We’ve been 
deep down working on the release blocking bugs that have been holding up the 
release.

I’ll take a look and find out where that ended up and get a reply to you.

Regards,
-Aaron

From: Af [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Sean Heskett via Af
Sent: Thursday, October 30, 2014 5:15 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] 13.2(Build 35) Open Beta

Aaron, I submitted a sessions status page bug on the beta forum but never saw 
any reply???



On Thursday, October 30, 2014, Aaron Schneider via Af 
<[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>> wrote:
Build 35 took care of the AP Ethernet hangup, which was the main one being 
worked during Wispapalooza.  There will be a Build 36 put on Open Beta probably 
tomorrow in which we were able to fix for some of the old nagging rare and 
random crashes that have been seen in previous releases.

Our current plan is to release next week.

Regards,
-Aaron


From: Af 
[mailto:[email protected]<javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','[email protected]');>]
 On Behalf Of timothy steele via Af
Sent: Thursday, October 30, 2014 4:50 PM
To: [email protected]<javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','[email protected]');>
Cc: [email protected]<javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','[email protected]');>
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] 13.2(Build 35) Open Beta

There still working on 1 bug only 1 company is seeing last I heard build 35 is 
the most stable firmware I've seen so I'm sure official will not be too much 
longer but probably faster if more would test build 35 on AP's to track down 
this 1 bug

—
Sent from Mailbox<https://www.dropbox.com/mailbox>


On Thu, Oct 30, 2014 at 12:57 PM, Matt via Af 
<[email protected]<javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','[email protected]');>> wrote:

Are we going to get 13.2 official this week?

Reply via email to