I had two APs using this firmware and both of them would lock up about
every 4 hours or so. They would not come back unless we physically power
cycled the AP. One of the APs is a 3.65 and the other is 5.7. We finally
rolled them back to 13.1.3 and the problem is gone. I would like to
help as 13.2 is working fantastic for us except for this issue. Where
should I send the event log to?
Matt Hopkins
OnlineNW Support
503.687.1030
[email protected]
<http://onlinenw.com>
onlinenw.com <http://onlinenw.com>
On 10/30/2014 2:54 PM, Aaron Schneider via Af wrote:
Build 35 took care of the AP Ethernet hangup, which was the main one
being worked during Wispapalooza. There will be a Build 36 put on
Open Beta probably tomorrow in which we were able to fix for some of
the old nagging rare and random crashes that have been seen in
previous releases.
Our current plan is to release next week.
Regards,
-Aaron
*From:*Af [mailto:[email protected]] *On Behalf Of *timothy steele
via Af
*Sent:* Thursday, October 30, 2014 4:50 PM
*To:* [email protected]
*Cc:* [email protected]
*Subject:* Re: [AFMUG] 13.2(Build 35) Open Beta
There still working on 1 bug only 1 company is seeing last I heard
build 35 is the most stable firmware I've seen so I'm sure official
will not be too much longer but probably faster if more would test
build 35 on AP's to track down this 1 bug
—
Sent from Mailbox <https://www.dropbox.com/mailbox>
On Thu, Oct 30, 2014 at 12:57 PM, Matt via Af <[email protected]
<mailto:[email protected]>> wrote:
Are we going to get 13.2 official this week?