You're correct Seth, there is a difference between the envelope sender and
the mail from address.In the case of DMARC, it requires that the envelope
sender domain match that of the dkim domain and that of the mail from
domain to achieve what they call alignment.

I can't recall who did the move, but they chose option number 3a here:
http://www.dmarc.org/faq.html#s_3

I agree, not seeing the original sender's email addy isn't ideal. From a
mail sending stand point, the list is doing it correct (in my opinion) but
it does make it a little less usable.

And on a side note, next time I'm in Tahoe, I'd love to buy you a beer and
talk about TahoeIX. I love the idea of smaller IX's like that and would
love to see/hear what you guys are doing.

Robbie Wright
Siuslaw Broadband <http://siuslawbroadband.com>
541-902-5101