I worked on some antenna installs in Midland using Cisco AC AP with 4
ports.   Boat anchor without controller.     Supposed to do channel mgt.
Funny all on same 2.4 and 5Ghz channels all over each other
Never liked hardware controller concept.    Maybe Xirrus one I will testing
will convince me

Jaime Solorza