From: Josh Luthman via Af
Sent: Monday, November 10, 2014 9:37 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] New site DC power help

Well I was thinking...

AC -> battery charger -> 24v batteries -> coax up the building

coax -> 24v regulator -> PacketFlux

What is the neutral bar?

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343

On Mon, Nov 10, 2014 at 11:29 AM, Chuck McCown via Af <af@afmug.com> wrote:

  Why DC?  Why not just tie the center conductor to a circuit breaker and make
sure the shield is tied to the neutral bar.  Then you have all kinds of options
up there.