Here is what we know till now.
If you have not modified your scan list on the SM and it is still at the
factory default setting, and you upgrade to 13.2, the 2.5MHz center
frequencies will be deselected after the upgrade. This will happen with
2.4Hz, 5.4GHz and 5.7GHz. If the AP is configured to use the 2.5Mhz center
frequency, the SMs will not reconnect. This issue was present on all the
open beta builds.

If your sector is using 2.5 center frequency and the SMs have the default
scan list, DO NOT use 13.2. You can change the SM scan list to be something
non-default, but we are working on releasing a fix for this urgently, so it
may be easier to wait for that.

Rajesh Vijayakumar
Cambium Networks