I'm trying to remember.. did the 2.4 450 have 2.5 centers from day one? I think the last time I got some new SMs in, they had either 12.0.x or 12.1.x on them and none of the 2.5 centers were checked after updating to 13.x. So maybe the safest approach from now on is to enable everything in the scan list automatically during/after update? Then tell everyone in the release notes about it. You'd be surprised at how many of us fully read the release notes now. OK, at least I do.