no the processor time is idle prior to running the stress test. It runs the
command /sbin/factorytest stress I forgot the process that pops up showing
the processor time, im off the radio now. I wish there were a temp reading
somewhere. It not drastically cold today, was just hoping to avoid swapping
it out. but im programming up the new one now anyway.

Its just odd. None of the connected radios show higher than 20ish pps max,
i assume hardware failure at this point