I agree.  Even if it's a bigger set of $500 batteries, it's worth a) not
going to the tower unplanned and b) not having customer problems.


Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St
Suite 1337
Troy, OH 45373

On Thu, Nov 20, 2014 at 3:54 PM, Sean Heskett via Af <[email protected]> wrote:

> personally i prefer to damage my batteries to keep the network running
> than have it shutdown during a low voltage event.
>
> 2 cents
>
> On Thu, Nov 20, 2014 at 1:41 PM, CARL PETERSON via Af <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>
>> I have a couple Emerson 211 Rectifier shelves without the LVLD.  In order
>> to protect my battery string, I am looking for a low voltage battery
>> disconnect that will disconnect the battery string when voltage drops below
>> ~42V and reconnect it when the rectifier comes back online so the batteries
>> will charge.  Any suggestions for a ~20A system?
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Carl Peterson
>> *PORT NETWORKS*
>> 401 E Pratt St, Ste 2553
>> Baltimore, MD 21202
>> (410) 637-3707
>>
>>
>

Reply via email to