But what about $1500 or $2000 worth of batteries? We put bigger battery banks out on our remote sites, and I'm more inclined to save the batteries on the very infrequent times we have a multi-day power outage.

We also don't get snow, so this is a very rare occurrence.

bp
<part-15@SkylineBroadbandService>