Carl Duracomm/Meanwell make the part you are looking for:
http://duracomm.com/siteresources/apps/catalog/shop/prodList.asp?idCategory=9

Dan English
Plexicomm - Internet Solutions
d...@plexicomm.net | 1.866.759.4678 x103
Fax: 1.866.852.4688 | Emergency Support: 1.866.759.9713

Note: Privileged/Confidential information may be contained in this message and
may be subject to legal privilege. Access to this e-mail by anyone other than
the intended is unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient (or
responsible for delivery of the message to such person), you may not use, copy,
distribute or deliver to anyone this message (or any part of its contents ) or
take any action in reliance on it. In such case, you should destroy this
message, and notify us immediately. If you have received this email in error,
please notify us immediately by e-mail or telephone and delete the e-mail from
any computer. If you or your employer does not consent to internet e-mail
messages of this kind, please notify us immediately. All reasonable precautions
have been taken to ensure no viruses are present in this e-mail. As our company
cannot accept responsibility for any loss or
damage arising from the use of this e-mail or attachments we recommend that you
subject these to your virus checking procedures prior to use. The views,
opinions, conclusions and other information expressed in this electronic mail
are not given or endorsed by the company unless otherwise indicated by an
authorized representative independent of this message.