Sounds like your day was as bad as mine. Genset at a commercial site wouldn't start. Guy shows up, puts it in manual mode, fires right up. Utility power comes back 5 minutes later. Argh! Run to another site to check on a downed radio. Get there, everything looks to be working. Damn UBNT radio defaulted itself. Then get an alarm that an AF5 went down at the NOC. WB SS door flew away. That's what happens when nobody listens to me about tightening down the damn screw, the latch isn't enough. Climber just got down. Luckily it's only about 65 feet up, but he still threw a fit. Typical Monday.