I have no idea.

On 11/24/2014 2:06 PM, Matt via Af wrote:
So when you enable UGPS Power in options what does it do?  Is 5 volt
suddenly output on certain pins of the timing port?  What pins?

Nope. But you can use Forrest's SyncConverter to take the sync pulse from a
CMM/CTM/SyncInjector and convert it to timing port at the radio. Or just put
a Parasitic 'pipe on it.

I asked Forrest about doing a SyncPipe that takes UGPS power. He said no.
Maybe the cost of the serial power circuit, I don't know.