SyncInjector Gige.  Don't forget a sync pipe basic if you want to sync =P
 All you need is one pair of leads and you can power 4 radios.  Very clean
and easy.

If you don't want to sync, I think the POE injector would work (not
certain).  You can sync with the GPS antenna, but Forrest will always
preach you want one sync source per site and I'm a fan of taking good free
advice.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343