Gotcha.  Notice they all came with gps receivers....is there any built in
downtilt on the antennas?
i assume not....

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Josh Luthman via Af
  To: af@afmug.com
  Sent: Tuesday, December 02, 2014 9:46 AM
  Subject: Re: [AFMUG] epmp - multi site

  SyncInjector Gige.  Don't forget a sync pipe basic if you want to sync =P
All you need is one pair of leads and you can power 4 radios.  Very clean and
easy.

  If you don't want to sync, I think the POE injector would work (not certain).
 You can sync with the GPS antenna, but Forrest will always preach you want one
sync source per site and I'm a fan of taking good free advice.

  Josh Luthman
  Office: 937-552-2340
  Direct: 937-552-2343