I'm not really sure if this would work... but, it seems like it should.

Could you put a Mikrotik in between with two ports bridged and just completely
block DHCP traffic on it?
________________________________
From: Af [af-boun...@afmug.com] on behalf of Jason McKemie via Af [af@afmug.com]
Sent: Monday, December 08, 2014 1:00 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: [AFMUG] AT&T U-verse modem / router

I've got a consulting client that just had their service switched over from
standard AT&T DSL to U-verse.  In the process, AT&T replaced the modem /
router.  The new unit that they issued does not have the ability to disable
DHCP, which is necessary for this application as there is another DHCP server
on the network.  This is probably a fairly unique situation, as most routers
that I've seen have the ability to disable DHCP, how the hardware manufacturer
overlooked this is beyond me.  Any suggestions on work-arounds?  I had thought
about putting a Mikrotik (or other router) in between their switch and the AT&T
box and just doing double-nat, but wanted to see if there was a better way.
TIA.

-Jason