Hello,

Whomever is now the list manager I have two requests (gripes)

1.  for some reason when i send a message it shows up in the conversation
thread twice (i'm using Gmail) I'm not sure if everyone else sees it twice
or just me.  i only get one message from other users (which is the expected
behavior).

2.  It only shows the name of the person who sent the message and strips
out their email.  Is there any way we can add this back in.  It's really
frustrating when a cambium or UBNT employee will post a reply and i don't
immediately recognize that this is a response from the manufacturer.  even
if it stripped the email but put back in "user at domain dot com" instead
of "u...@domain.com" if the reason from it's removal was to prevent spam
etc.

2a. For the manufacturers, would y'all mind adding a signature file until
this is fixed so we know it's an "official" response???

thanks for listening,

Sean